BHAGWAD GITA in one sentence per chapter !
- Chapter 1- Wrong thinking is the only problem in life.
- Chapter 2- Right knowledge is the ultimate solution to all our problems.
- Chapter 3- Selflessness is the only way to progress & prosperity.
- Chapter 4- Every act can be an act of prayer.
- Chapter 5- Renounce the ego of individuality & rejoice in the bliss of infinity.
- Chapter 6- Connect to the Higher consciousness daily.
- Chapter 7- Live what you learn.
- Chapter 8- Never give up on yourself.
- Chapter 9- Value your blessings.
- Chapter 10- See divinity all around.
- Chapter 11- Have enough surrender to see the Truth as it is.
- Chapter 12- Absorb your mind in the Higher.
- Chapter 13- Detach from maya & attach to Divine.
- Chapter 14- Live a lifestyle that matches your vision.
- Chapter 15- Give priority to Divinity.
- Chapter 16- Being good is a reward in itself.
- Chapter 17- Choosing the right over the pleasant is a sign of power.
- Chapter 18- Let Go, Lets move to union with God.
I got all my answers
- Arjun :- I can’t find free time. Life has become hectic?
Krishna replies:- Activity gets you busy. But productivity gets you free.
- Arjun :- Why has life become complicated now?
Krishna replies:- Stop analyzing life… It makes it complicated. Just live it.
- Arjun :- Why are we then constantly unhappy?
Krishna replies:- Worrying has become your habit. That’s why you are not happy.
- Arjun :- Why do good people always suffer?
Krishna replies:- Diamond cannot be polished without friction. Gold cannot be purified without fire. Good people go through trials, but don’t suffer. With that experience their life becomes better, not bitter.
- Arjun :- You mean to say such experience is useful?
Krishna replies:- Yes. In every term, Experience is a hard teacher. It gives the test first and the lessons later.
- Arjun :- Because of so many problems, we don’t know where we are heading?
Krishna replies:- If you look outside you will not know where you are heading. Look inside. Eyes provide sight. Heart provides the way.
- Arjun :- Does failure hurt more than moving in the right direction?
Krishna replies:- Success is a measure as decided by others. Satisfaction is a measure as decided by you.
- Arjun :- In tough times, how do you stay motivated?
Krishna replies:- Always look at how far you have come rather than how far you have to go. Always count your blessing, not what you are missing.
- Arjun :- What surprises you about people?
Krishna replies:- When they suffer they ask, “why me?” When they prosper, they never ask “Why me?”
- Arjun :- How can I get the best out of life?
Krishna replies:- Face your past without regret. Handle your present with confidence. Prepare for the future without fear.
- Arjun :- One last question. Sometimes I feel my prayers are not answered.
Krishna replies:- There are no unanswered prayers. Keep the faith and drop the fear. Life is a mystery to solve, not a problem to resolve. Trust me. Life is wonderful if you know how to live.
Stay Happy Always..!!
The following two tabs change content below.
Manish Kumar has done B-Tech in Civil Engineering from Regional Engineering College, Warangal, India, and post graduated in Building Science and Technology from Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, India. He is a passionate blogger, technology lover, plays chess, likes to express his views via blog. He started blogging since 2015 and has contributed a number of great articles to the internet. He is contributing towards society as a Civil Engineer in a Government Dept, Lucknow, India.
Latest posts by Manish Kumar (see all)
- Success and Happiness - May 8, 2017
- Happiness in Islam (part 3 of 3): Happiness is Found in Sincere Worship - June 29, 2016
- Happiness in Islam (part 2 of 3): Happiness & Science - June 27, 2016